I integrate Allopathic Medicine with Holistic Medicine. I am an Herbalist, Breathing Awareness Educator, Artist and Writer.
I have studied Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts since 2003, began assistant teaching in 2006 and have been teaching Cuong Nhu since I opened the first and only Cuong Nhu school in Wisconsin in January 2011.
WI Licensed Massage Therapist #10046-146
- English Literature and Art, Bachelor of Science, Northern Michigan University, December 1995
- Herbal Medicine Shamanic Apprenticeship and Shamanic Internship, The Wise Woman Center, 1999 and 2000
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Northern Michigan University, 2005
- Transformational Breath Facilitator®, Transformational Breath Foundation, 2012
- Boys & Girls Club of the Fox Valley , Appleton, WI, 2012-present
I teach martial arts to the Boys & Girls Club kids.
- Acute Care Nurse, Bell Hospital, Ishpeming, MI, 2006-2007
- Wellness Department Manager, Marquette Food Cooperative, Marquette, MI, 2004-2010
- Nurse, Appleton Comprehensive Treatment Center, Appleton, WI, 2010-2016